<body> We're Off On A... TOKYO HOLIDAY <body>

Monday, June 08, 2009
WOOHOO~
today PIG&I went a little Bonky =P
were laughing like we never laugh before.
we laugh-ed at:
.Trees.
.Blend&Mix.
.Tummy.
.Mustard.
.Singlish.

seriously.
we're crazy.
&& its PUBLIC!!
ohmy!
me REPUTATION!
& I've created a song.
it goes like this..
" what'cha gonna do when F&N come find you~"
its about F&N 'cause there's F&N typing camp tomorrow.
seriously dont wanna go.

decided to put another of my LEE MIN HO && KIM HYUN JOONG.
i just couldnt help it but say..
THEY'RE CUTE!!
YEPPEO NA~!(pretty)
KAWAII NEH~!(cute)
I'm helpful enough to put translation..
thanks me.

Profile.
Yves Gwee
.IS STILL 16
.cracked on 30JULY


poupeegirl fashion brand community




Craze.
You're Beautiful<3
Etude House: lip gloss, lip stick
Majolica Majorca: lip gloss, mascara


Taggies.




Credits.
Skin Title: Tokyo Holiday
Designer: Sam-Da-Ham Creations
Image: Self created
Brushes: Celestial Star