<body> We're Off On A... TOKYO HOLIDAY <body>

Thursday, November 15, 2007
HARLO! long time nvr post le..

anw~

HEY XINJIE!

i didnt go cca nt BCUZ I WORKIN AR!

every wed and fri i 12 jiu finish work le..

if i gt go gd la..

means i nt tiredd and dun mind goin..

BUT.. IF I DIDNT GO MEANS I DUN FEEL LIKE GOIN LO..

so if u r disappointed wif me or nt I DUN FUCKIN CARE..

whether or nt WE R GOIN OR NT

i dun think u nid to FUCKIN care to..

so dun bother come my blog or other ppl blog to scld..

I THINK we wont care.

AS MUCH AS I NEO I WONT CARE.

i nt like them will care.

as u neo me..

GIV UP HOPE ON ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

my advice for u =)

pls kip that in mind.

ps* sry for the caps anw.. jus too pissed.

Profile.
Yves Gwee
.IS STILL 16
.cracked on 30JULY


poupeegirl fashion brand community




Craze.
You're Beautiful<3
Etude House: lip gloss, lip stick
Majolica Majorca: lip gloss, mascara


Taggies.




Credits.
Skin Title: Tokyo Holiday
Designer: Sam-Da-Ham Creations
Image: Self created
Brushes: Celestial Star