<body> We're Off On A... TOKYO HOLIDAY <body>

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
yo ppl ppl yo !

i today is damn happy de lo.. guess wad.. I GT 100% FOR MY CHINESE TEST! I THINK 1st sei! OMG OMG!! is happy de lo.. frm highest 45 shoot till 100.. miracle.. i get 100 is gt reason de lo.. cuz sm say if i get 90 n above she buy me STORYBOOK!! WOOO!! I GAIN A STORYBOOK!!! so happiie! wahahaha!

den hor today hor. " somebody" told he scared of a girl sei.. cnnt say hu is he sia.. later he kill me.. hahah!! he scared of a girl sei.. smile oso scared.. LOL!! rare sei! haha..

anw.. today is fun de lo..

hint ar.. the person is in class 2/2 den is ppl dun dare to offend de.. simple hor.. easy to guess..

Profile.
Yves Gwee
.IS STILL 16
.cracked on 30JULY


poupeegirl fashion brand community




Craze.
You're Beautiful<3
Etude House: lip gloss, lip stick
Majolica Majorca: lip gloss, mascara


Taggies.




Credits.
Skin Title: Tokyo Holiday
Designer: Sam-Da-Ham Creations
Image: Self created
Brushes: Celestial Star